- Calculation of EMI
- Finding out Round figure EMI: For example it is possible to set EMI exactly Rs.999 or 1000 or 1999 or any other figure or any other round figure for a loan amount of 50,000.
Can be used for Multipurpose like:
- Home Loan Eligibility Calculator
- Home Loan Floating Rate
- Home Loan Fixed Rate
- Vehicle Loan EMI Calculator
- Accelerated Repayment of Loan
- Lump Sum Repayment of Loan
- Reveres EMI Calculator
Calculator if inputs principal is given 1500000, Rate of Interest is given 12% and wanted EMI is given 20000 per month then the calculator will give 3 outputs for above inputs or any other inputs, here the Output 1: EMI 20000, Tenure 139 and Principle 1498398 which is little bit less than input Principle but exact Wanted EMI, Output 2: Principal 1500000, EMI 19955.23897, Tenure 140 which is little bit less than input wanted EMI and Output 3: Principal 1500000, EMI 20021.37945, Tenure 139 which is little bit more than input wanted EMI.
Description: This will explain about the output like How it is calculated, what it consists of etc.
Statement: The calculator displays statement of all outputs: Output – 1, Output -2, and Output - 3
Select Statement: To switch from one statement to another statement select any of the 3 Option Buttons output -1 or output - 2 or Output – 3